Over the years there have been couples that we have glorified in following from the break-up to make ups and back again. This list is complied of those celebs that we’re sick of seeing go through a roller-coaster of emotions for the world to see.
(1) The worst of them all; the couple that just won’t quit, is the relationship between Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber. Right now they’re on again and while it’s understandable given their history (I mean Bieber did take Gomez’s v-card) that it is hard to let go. Plus, they are young, which would makes me think that they are possibly too young to be in this intense committed relationship.
(2) Rihanna and Chris Brown’s relationship lasted for a while, through assault, break-ups, and hook-ups with other people. Gratefully it seems as if the two are finally over and we are all thankful for that.
(3) Rihanna has recently been connected with Drake again. The two have always displayed a playful relationship and it’s clear that Drake’s beef has more to do with the pop diva than anything else. He went so far as to mimic Brown on stage at his latest concert.
(4) Kristen Cavallari is better known for the drama she started on the popular reality TV show The Hills, but recently her relationship with NFL quarterback Jay Cutler is what has her in the tabloids. After getting engaged after only three months together the couple called it quits. Rumors say that it was because of Kristen’s bridzilla behavior. Nevertheless the couple announced just a few months later that they were back together AND that they were pregnant. Now it is just pure speculation that their abrupt reconciliation was due to her pregnancy, but who knows?
(5) Before they married Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel went back-and-forth in their relationship. Rumor has it that it was due to the fact that Justin wasn’t ready to commit, while Jessica was seeing wedding bells. Either way, everything ended nice and kosher and now we await an announcement that they’re expecting.
(6) A similar story is shown in the relationship between Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minillo. Vanessa was known to have a huge crush on Nick while he was with Jessica Simpson, so it’s no surprise that as soon as the singer was available she jumped on it.
(7) Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox have always had a rocky relationship, with costars like Shia Lebouf spreading stories that they had slept with the bombshell actress. It’s no surprise that the relationship has hit some rough patches. Since 2010, the two have started a family and have 2 sons and mama Megan has been in the media for mentioning that she would participate in the ALS challenge, if sexy front man Jung Ji Hoon (aka RAIN) could dump ice cold water on her any day, shirtless of course.
(8) Kourtney and Scott Disick have had a bumpy relationship that splashed across tabloids and their reality TV show Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Lately, all has been smoothed sailing and they have just announced that they are expecting another child.
(9) Another Kardashian that just couldn’t quit is of course Kim. Before Kanye and after Ray Jay, Kim was with NFL player Reggie Bush. The two had a very hot and heavy relationship, even appearing on her show giving strip teases and mentioning their sexual exploits for the world to see.
(10) Kim Kardashian makes our list again with her relationship with ex-husband Kris Humphries. The two struggled with a divorce for years and even went into Kim’s relationship and pregnancy with rapper Kanye West.