Pressed for time and still haven’t solidified your Valentine’s Day Plans? We have the solution. Here are the best places to go and spend the day with that special someone.
1. Brooklyn Botanical Gardens: Don’t let the chilly weather get to you, the Botanical Gardens is a beautiful place to be year round (there’s 5 conservatories so you can stay indoors). From the Shakespeare Garden to the Aquatic House, the Botanical Gardens is the perfect relaxing and romantic way to spend the afternoon.
2. The Metropolitan Museum of Art: If you’re looking for something completely indoors, you could go to the MET. This museum offers tens of thousands of famously romantic pieces of art for your enjoyment.
3. Pizza a Casa: Looking for something super coupley and disgustingly cute? Cooking class at Pizza a Casa is the best fit for you. You get to learn how to make your own food, hangout with other couples, and be with the one you love.
4. The Water Club: Looking for a romantic meal on the water? Head to The Water Club for classic American Cuisine and a night you won’t forget looking out at the East River.
5. Zenkichi: If you’re looking for something a little more intimate? Zenkichi is located in Brooklyn and allows for you to enjoy amazing Japanese cuisine and enjoy the company of your companion with little interruption. There are small booths with shades that can be drawn for your privacy and a buzzer to alert your waiter when he/she is needed.
6. Central Park: Follow up dinner with a memorable carriage ride through Central Park. Cuddle up with your special someone under a blanket and pretend that you can actually see the stars.
7. The Empire State Building: Last but not least, head to the observation deck of the Empire State Building and share a dazzling view of New York City in all its glory at night.
If you follow our advice, you’re sure to have you best Valentine’s Day yet!