As stressful as being a celebrity can be there is just no excuse for displaying a bad attitude, especially to your fans who are the reason these celebrities are where they are today. With that said, today’s list is complied of the meanest celebrities with the worst attitudes in Hollywood.
(1) Kristen Stewart and her permanent bitch-face is just one reason that she is at the top of our list. She is notoriously rude to fans and to people around her. I mean, yeah the photographers are annoying, but it’s their job and there have been plenty of instances when stars have maintained amicable relationships with the paparazzi and gone about their business. But not Stewart. She likes to verbally assault photographers and flip audiences the bird.
(2) Shia LeBeouf has been absent from the film industry lately because of his bad attitude and ungrateful behavior while on set. He has been known to trash talk directors, fellow actors and overall films that he is involved in. You know what they say, don’t bite the hand that feeds you. Well it seems Shia has yet to learn from this principle.
(3) Katherine Heigl is another actor that bad mouths the projects that she is involved in, which she confuses with just being honest. If you’re going to take the money and the fame, then shut-up and be grateful. If you want to be a part of more creative and in-depth movies, then do that, but don’t act as if the roles that made you famous were beneath your level of performance, but that’s just my opinion.
(4) Gwyneth Paltrow is a fairly notable actress and as an actress it is imperative that she be able to take on different roles and personas. Unfortunately, Gwyneth cannot relate to the lower classes of society as she says, “I am who I am. I can’t pretend to be somebody who makes $25,000 a year.” Okay, while it may be true that Gwyneth has become accustomed to a certain way of life, (just because she was lucky enough to be born into a prominent acting family), a dose of humility is due for this actress or at least a muzzle.
(5) Kanye West is known for saying outrageous things at the most inopportune moments. But that’s not even the worst of West’s personality. Not only is he vain but he is also extremely rude to his fans, even going so far as to say, “I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”
(6) Lindsey Lohan has become better known for her antics and drug use than her acting career, which is a shame, but it seems as if she has no plan to change her image within the media. She even boasts that “Hopefully people know me for my work – not my car accidents.”
(7) Chris Brown’s unrepentant behavior after his assault towards Rihanna not only damaged his career but may have further damaged his previous image as the country good boy in pop music. We all hope that he has gotten past his mistakes, but his recent arrests for fighting in night clubs and his heavy partying only add to his self destruction as a human being.
(8) Cristina Aguilera is famous for her diva persona. But how far does it go? Well if you ask Mary J. Blidge, Kelly Osborne and Mariah Carey, it seems Aguilera has made a reputation for herself as being selfish, rude and condescending towards others (even contestants on her popular show The Voice)
(9) Alec Baldwin has always had a problem with taking the highroad when strife occurs in his life. You can often find
him ranting via his twitter using gay slurs and threatening people. Let us not forget his nasty voicemails to his 12-year-old daughter.
(10) Taylor Swift is usually seen cavorting with her celebrity friends and dating celebrities as a research project for her albums. Through her bashing of her ex’s, she has shown her immaturity as well as started a trend for singers to publicly whine about being dumped. If that’s not enough, after going through her trash, it was found that she throws away fan letters unread. Obviously she gets a lot of adoration from fans and doesn’t have enough time to answer all of the letters, let alone read them, but to through them away with the rest of her filth, I don’t know it just doesn’t seem right to me.