Whether together or apart these celebrities have made a name for themselves in Hollywood and have some serious power to go along with it. This list is a compilation of Hollywood’s most powerful couples.
(1) Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady. She’s a top model beauty and he’s taken the Patriots to the Superbowl multiple times.
(2) Georgina Chapman and Harvey Weinstein. She is the co-founder of the famed show Project Runway and he is an Oscar winning producer.
(3) Beyoncé and Jay Z are both household names in the music industry.
(4) Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux. He’s an actor, director and screenwriter and she’s the queen of romantic comedies.
(5) Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are another couple that are yin and yang in the entertainment business. She is a Golden Globe-winning actress and he is a star in a hit TV show and director of The Office.
(6) Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, need I say more? These two have generated thousands of dollars for their respective charities and have had their own respective successful acting careers, and all this done while raising a monsoon of kids.
(7) Country music stars, Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton reign over the country music scene and have so for years. Both have won multiple Country Music Awards and Grammy’s.
(8) You may not like them, but you have to admit the dynamic duo of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian has taken over fashion and music.
(9) Shakira and her famous Spanish football player (football as in soccer) Gerard Pique have championed the Spanish media for years now and with the upcoming birth of their child, it doesn’t look like they have any intensions of slowing down.
(10) Finally, the most famous couple of the decade, Michelle and President Barack Obama have set a new standard for powerful couples. They both flawlessly demonstrate how to balance family life with burgeoning careers. Their beautiful family has graced America’s front page for some time now and I just love seeing them all grow together as a family.