These celebs went from best friends to worst enemies in a quick Hollywood moment. If they can’t treat their fellow celeb friends right, how would they treat you? So, here we go, a list of the worst celebrity friends you could possibly have.
(1) Pop divas, Katy Perry and Rihanna, used to be the best of friends. That is until Chris Brown came into the picture. I guess after one too many break-ups, Katy had had enough and ended the friendship. Now the two don’t go to the others events or chum it up on the red carpet anymore. How often do bestie’s stop being friends just because of a guy?
(2) As a fan of the series Gossip Girls, I was sad to find out that Blake Lively and Leighton Meester hated each other on and off the set. Nothing was ever confirmed, I mean there were no cat fights or anything, but Lively’s rep said back in 2010 that, “Blake and Leighton have never been best friends and never professed to be. Blake goes to work, does her job, and goes home.” Why can’t pretty girls play nice?
(3) Rihanna makes our list again as a crumby friend after starting a twitter war with ex-friend Ciara. Disses were shared by both parties and the two amicably made-up, but have yet to ever be in the same room together since.
(4) Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez stopped being friends over cheating and not with a guy. Oh no, Selena cheated with another friend! She reportedly replaced Demi with Taylor Swift soon after making it to the big-time. But even that relationship didn’t last. Apparently, Taylor was sick of the back and forth with Justin Bieber, and Selena’s way of making up for it was to use one of Taylor’s good friends, Ed Sheeran to make Justin jealous. Needless to say that was the final straw for Taylor. However, it seems as if Demi and Selena have patched things up, so you see, good friends might leave you (even if you are a crappy friend) but they sometimes come back.
(5) Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox went from BFFs on Friends to acquaintances after Cox had a messy split from ex-David Arquette and supposedly began dating two of her Cougar Town co-stars. This rubbed Jen the wrong way, and why shouldn’t it have, it wasn’t long before this that Brad dumped her and hopped on the Angie bandwagon. After this incident it seems Jen just couldn’t support Cox anymore and the two parted ways, oh well.
(6) A throwback if there ever was such a thing, the friendship between Nicole Ritchie and Paris Hilton. We all remember their reality show, right? Well, once the cameras stopped running on The Simple Life, the two were finished. Apparently, Nicole gathered a whole bunch of friends together to watch Hilton’s famed sex-tape. Ouch! But that wasn’t the end of this drama, Paris attempted to have Nicole removed from the show during its third season. So, what have we learned? Don’t put your friendships on display for the world to see or don’t make a sex-tape and then allow for it to get into the wrong hands?
(7) Ever wonder why Megan Fox was unexpectedly cut from the Transformers franchise? It started with Megan relaying some choice words in an interview about the director of the film, Michael Bay. Bay and Fox have a history, as he was the guy to discover her sex appeal and put in on screen, but that friendship turned sour after Fox said, “I kind of really enjoy his personality because… he’s so hopelessly awkward… And it’s endearing to watch him,” and that “He wants to be like Hitler.” Ouch, Megan, friends don’t talk about friends like that in interviews.
(8) Paris Hilton continues to prove she is a crappy friend, but this time with Kim Kardashian. You’d think that with them both having sex-tapes and being fame-whores that they would be the best of friends, but alas no. The two had a falling out when Kim decided to spread her wings and step out from Hilton’s shadow. Paris didn’t like this, seeing as she believed that she made Kim Kardashian. Plus, Kim’s sex-tape did a lot better than hers, so, there’s that.
(9) A battle of the fashionistas, Katie Holmes and Victoria Beckham stopped being close after Holmes made a comment about Victoria’s new tattoos. Then, to add insult to injury, Katie made sure to debut her fashion line at the same time as Victoria’s. But in this situation I think Posh has the last laugh because seriously, Katie who?
(10) Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall have long been rumored to hate each other. It has even been rumored that the reason the Sex in the City movie was put on hold so long was because Cattrall refused to sign the contracts. Why is this rivalry even a thing? Money, of course. Kim wanted to be the highest paid on the movie set and was just not willing to let that go. Not cool Kim, friends are supposed to share.