What is so great about Disney movies is that everyone, no matter what age, loves watching them and they are tremendously innocent, sweet and romantic. Here is a list of the top 10 romantic Disney movies that will be perfect to watch for pure love and nostalgia.
1. Beauty and the Beast. This Disney classic always reminds us that beauty is found inside everyone.
2. Aladdin. This lovely story really shows how you don’t have to be a prince to get the princess, and that you can actually trust a genie.
3. Lady and the Tramp. A pristine pup falling for a stray mutt is probably the cutest things ever, and making a plate of spaghetti won’t be too bad of an idea.
4. Toy Story and Toy Story 2. Let’s say that you aren’t with someone special right now, but you have some really special friends to spend it with. Toy Story and Toy Story 2 are the best friendship stories.
5. The Little Mermaid. Of course this aquatic classic makes the list because one of the most romantic things is to make sacrifices for the one you love, because that’s when you know it’s true.
6. The Princess and the Frog. This more recent fairytale is a great selection because we know how the real story ends but this movie gives us an adventurous twist. However, it still reminds us how you must kiss a lot of frogs until you get a prince.
7. Hercules. Every one of us has felt like the Disney character, Meg, from Hercules, but this Disney version of the Greek mythological story shows how we can always be saved by a hero.
8. Pocahontas. This is everyone’s favorite movie because no matter where you are from, or what your skin color is, there is nothing wrong with falling in love with each other no matter what people think.
9. The Parent Trap. Seeing this love story that had been continued with the help of a pair of deceitful twins is always fun to watch.
10. Enchanted. Enchanted is one of my favorite Disney movies and I think that it is perfect to watch simply because it shows how fairytales aren’t exceedingly unrealistic; just because someone is a prince or princess doesn’t mean they are the love of your life, but because you love them they’re your prince or princess.